Recruit Smart provides temporary or contract office staff to our clients, a mix of corporate and SMEs located throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area.
We specialise on longer term placements to cover project needs, extended absences and requirements for specialist skills for temporary or fixed term periods.
Typical staff placements include:
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Management Roles
WHY USE TEMPORARY STAFF?
- Cost effective way to maintain staffing levels when you are experiencing peak periods or whilst looking to fill a role permanently
- Reduces fixed staff cost associated with hiring, training and administering permanent staff
- Resource specialised skills to suit a project or backfill an absence requiring specific skill set
- Introduce new skills to your workplace readily
- Optimise your staffing levels by hiring expertise as / when needed
- Workforce flexibility
We can also assist in circumstances where you have found your own person, but want us to payroll them as a contractor.
Recruit Smart has the capability to payroll staff you have sourced or perhaps someone who is returning to your employ for a fixed period of time.
Our payroll rates are attractive and our service includes:
- Registering your employee through our business as a temporary worker or contractor
- Providing your employee with a weekly pay credited electronically to their bank account
- Superannuation contributions paid as per Superannuation Contributions Guarantee legislation
- WorkCover Insurance based on the duties, industry and location of role
- Provision of end of year payment summary for employee
- Weekly invoice provided to client
- No restrictions (or additional costs) on taking on the employee permanently
As part of this service, we will also meet with you to review the working area and your internal induction process to minimise WHS risk.