Many people are reluctant to seek formal career advice and consequently have difficulty starting their career with a ‘best fit’ job or find themselves in a job where they are unsatisfied.
Our career counsellors work with you to help with:
- Greater self-awareness of your personality traits and work preferences
- Targeting those jobs which are consistent with your behavioural style and personality
- Understanding the type of work and environment in which you are more likely to perform at your best
CAREER COACHING PROCESS
If you think that you could benefit from some career counselling, our consultants will take you through the following three steps:
To help find a job that’s the right fit for you, we’ll start by looking at:
- Your employment history
- Work and interests you enjoy or dislike
- Job search activities to date
- Any study or self-development you have undertaken
- Your level of success to date
- What is stopping you from achieving career satisfaction?
Our online Harrison Assessment helps develop a greater understanding of your work and workplace environment preferences. This generally takes less than 30 minutes and should be completed in a quiet environment and away from distractions.
We will meet with you to discuss your Career Development Report based on the HA questions, which includes your work preferences, interests, preferred work environment, interpersonal skills, motivation, decision making skills and leadership.
Your Career Options Report contains a wealth of information designed to develop career awareness and direction. You’ll receive a list of careers which are most likely to be suitable for you and align with your preferences, interests and personality patterns.
If you are keen to invest in your future, call Rowen or Catherine on (08) 8274 2105 to book your consultation at a convenient time. Telephone or Skype advisory services are available for our interstate and remote area clients.