Job reference: 485889
Location: 5010 – REGENCY PARK
Job status: Short Term Contract
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
* Temporary full time (37.5hpw) position located at Regency
* ASO2 salary ($56,145 to $60,396) + Super
* Committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of all employees – Employee Assistance Program
* Contribute to our ongoing success as Training Provider of the Year 2022
About TAFE SA
TAFE SA is South Australia’s largest vocational education and training (VET) provider and one of the largest in Australia. It is also a registered higher education provider. More than one million students have studied with us since we were established in 1971. Each year, we accept more than 70,000 student enrolments and deliver training at over 300 locations right across South Australia. Our courses cover more than 80 areas of industry and activity, with flexible delivery options that suit the needs of our students
The Support Officer is responsible for the provision of a wide range of administrative duties, which support the delivery of high-quality education programs. In performing these duties, the Support Officer may, on a day-to-day basis, support the work of TAFE SA teams and will liaise with a diverse range of key stakeholders.
In all cases the Support Officer is expected to work as part of a larger Administrative Services team to ensure a high standard of customer service is provided to internal and external customers at all times.
This is a temporary position up to 16 December 2022.
If you are experienced in providing high quality customer centric service with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, we would love to hear from you. The department is now inviting applications from suitable candidates, in line with the selection criteria outlined within the role description.
• Some out of hours work may be required, and a flexible approach to out of hours is essential including weekends
• The incumbent may be required to work in different teams as workload demand changes.
• Operational and working hours may be adjusted according to business needs.
• The incumbent may need to travel to an alternative location, when required.
• Some intra/interstate travel and overnight absences may be required
• Eligible to work in Australia
• Appointment to this position will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check (WWCC)
All applications must be submitted online.
For information on how to apply for this position, please refer to the attached Application Guidelines and Role Descriptor.
At TAFE SA we celebrate differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background and identity, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We believe that this approach to diversity and inclusion allows us to attract, recruit and engage the best team from the widest talent pool. We encourage applications from all communities and we value respectful relationships based on empowerment.
Applications close: 30/05/2022 6:00 PM
– 485889 – ASO2 Support Officer – TAFE SA RD (002).pdf
– Job Application Guidelines.pdf
– employment declaration.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.