South Australia Police
Job reference: 461743
Location: 5000 – ADELAIDE
Job status: Long Term Contract
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
Term full-time vacancy up to 28/7/2023.
The Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) Service supports the frontline policing and corporate operations of SAPOL through the provision of ICT infrastructure and communication platforms, operational software applications, and support services. The Service is responsible for driving the ongoing evolution of ICT capability across SAPOL, through the delivery of high-quality ICT change programs. The Application Services Branch provides proactive support to ensure the availability and quality of applications used throughout SAPOL. The Branch manages software throughout its life and also contributes to projects by providing expertise and advice, and works collaboratively with project managers to ensure projects successfully transition to a supported life cycle model.
About the role:
Provision of a range of analysis, design and development services for SAPOL applications
Resolution of incidents and outages
Maintenance of existing applications, systems and services
Liaison with vendors to address issues and progress enhancements
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following:
- Full stack development and 2nd/3rd level support for backend systems, middleware and web-based presentation layers
- SQL and relational database skills
- Web service integration (REST/SOAP, WSDL, XML, Canonical Data Models)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) Platform – Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- The incumbent must hold a current Australian work eligibility status.
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
- Incumbent may be assigned to other duties at this remuneration level or equivalent
- The incumbent will be required to participate in an on-call roster.
- Some occasional out of hours may be required.
- Some occasional intra/interstate travel may be required.
ASO5 – $80,830 – $89,897 per annum.
If you have the necessary experience then please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria in the Position Information Document to Sarah Ormandy at SAPOLapplications@hays.com.au. Please contact Sarah Ormandy for a copy of the position information document or for more information at 08 7221 4157.
Applications close: 07/12/2021 5:00 PM
– PID ASO5 Analyst Programmer.pdf
– RF2099 – Pre-Employment Dec.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.