ASO4 Asset Officer, Asset and Facility Services
Department for Education
Job reference: 463841
Location: 5007 – HINDMARSH
Job status: Short Term Contract
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
The Asset Officer takes responsibility for a range of administrative functions and activities that relate to building infrastructure and contributes to meeting department policies and goals, and that of the unit. This includes:
- contributing to meeting the ongoing continuous improvement objectives of the directorate through supporting the implementation of asset management initiatives policy and procedures;
- responsibility for the provision of accurate advice/information to all schools and preschools, departmental personnel and internal managers on all projects and work tasks applicable to the Asset and Facility Services team;
- coordinating, undertaking and contributing to a range of projects and programs within broadly defined guidelines at a corporate, and site level in accordance with Asset Services goals and related government/departmental policy and procedures;
- supporting the implementation of Capital Programs and Asset Services, projects and objectives.
Please note to be employed by the department in any role, applicants must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption endorsed by the Chief Public Health Officer (or delegate). Proof of vaccination status must be provided for sighting on request.
The successful applicant is required to gain a Department for Human Services (DHS) working with children check (WWCC) prior to being employed which is required to be renewed every five years before expiry.
The incumbent will be required to undertake RRHAN –EC (Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education Care) Facilitator Lead (Masterclass) extended course or the online (Fundamentals) course which will be required to be updated every three years.
For all other Special Conditions please refer to the Role Description.
Applicants are required to submit a CV, the Application Cover Sheet, Employment Declaration, and a written statement of no more than 1500 words. Written statements should address the key selection criteria outlined in the Role Description. Applicants should include the name, address and contact number of three (3) referees, one being your current line manager.
ASO4: $72,135 – $75,616 pa
Enquiries may be addressed to Angela Reid, Manager, Asset and Facility Services on Telephone: 8226 2484 or Email: email@example.com
Multiple full-time (1.0 FTE) roles available, starting ASAP until 30 June 2022.
Applications must be submitted online.
Applications close: 06/12/2021 5:00 PM
– App Cover Sheet – PSAct.pdf
– RD – How to Apply PS Act guidelines.pdf
– Role Description – ASO4 Asset Officer, AFS.pdf
– VL233 – Employment Declaration_21-1-2020.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.