RV Caravan Technician
- Successful, Established RV Camper & Caravan Repair and Supplies
- Career Opportunity – Full Time
- Great Team within a Family Owned Business
A1 Caravans was established in 1992 and is a northern suburbs family business specialising in the servicing, repair and modification of recreational vehicles, including caravans, camper trailers and motor homes.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled RV Workshop Technician with a can-do attitude to join our successful business servicing our valued clienteles’ vehicles.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the main duties are as follows:
- Familiarise with A1 Caravans procedures, principles and products
- Installation of new appliances & products on customer RV’s
- Repair, modify & service customers’ RV’s
- Diagnostic service and repair duties on caravans and other recreational vehicles
- Maintain workshop equipment and machines, tools and clean workshop/s
- Understand and apply quality control techniques
- General stock control and reporting.
- Customer enquiries and quotations
- Attending training sessions, courses and meetings
- Assist with any training and development of trainee technicians
- Assist with preparation for and attend several trade shows a year (including weekends)
- Presentation of information for customers during hand over of caravan / RV
- Maintain OH&S standards at all times
- Answer phone calls and assist customers
Our busy workshop provides our RV clients with diagnostic and fault finding services & installation and repairs encompassing electrical, plumbing, gas fitting, suspension and braking systems; air conditioners, awnings, refrigerators & 12 volt systems. We also repair accident damaged recreational vehicles, as well as mend and restore cabinets and cladding.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in working in an efficient workshop, be able to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise / organise your workshop duties with regards to customer requirements and other staff. You will also have strong problem solving skills and the ability to communicate confidently with customers, team members & management.
If you are looking for a long term career opportunity and have experience in one or more of these areas and are keen to broaden your skills here is your opportunity!
The position offered is full time with an attractive wage rate for the right applicant.