- Parts and Accessories Sales, Stock and Warehouse Management
- Elizabeth South location
- Full-time position
A1 Caravans is a South Australian family business specialising in the servicing, maintenance and repair of recreational vehicles, including caravans, camper trailers and motor homes. In addition, the company sells parts and accessories through their retail store and website and deliver Australia wide.
The business has built a reputation for quality service, workmanship and products, with sales to retail, trade and wholesale customers. As part of their sales team, you will be responsible for the delivery of successful sales outcomes and the provision of exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager this role has telephone and frontline customer contact responsibilities including;
- Workshop bookings and completing job sheets
- Identifying customer needs and recommending actions/products/parts
- Counter sales of parts and accessories
- Discussing servicing requirements
- Assist with warranty claims and forward to suppliers
- Maintenance of retail area including updating pricing, restocking shelves, organising and cleaning stock
- Invoicing job sheets and processing customer payments
- Attending Trade / Caravan Camping Shows, including site set up and pack up, customer service and sales
- Stock control and recognising low / out of stock items
- Prepare, pack and despatch orders for local and interstate shipments.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry, and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Skill / role requirements include:
- Good mobility and physical capacity
- Proficient in the use of computers including word processing, excel and email
- Experience using POS software and money handling
- Ability to communicate clearly over phone (using multi extension phone) system and in-person with customers
- Confidence to follow up on order arrivals and contact customers
- Ability to work every 2nd Saturday (9am-12.30pm) on a roster and be available for out of hours work associated with caravan and camping exhibitions.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a friendly team environment with a broad range of responsibilities servicing the recreational and lifestyle activity sector.
** Please include a cover letter outlining your interest in this industry and experience in sales/customer service.
Telephone enquiries can be directed to Rowen Gransden on 08 8274 2105.