Why use Recruit Smart?
- SA based jobs targeted to SA Job seekers
- Attractive job advertising rates (currently free) with premium option for job advertisement placement on Home Page featured area
- Different ways to receive your applicants
- Link to your website or applicant system
- Link to other external job websites (including a direct link to your SEEK ad)
Talk to us about how we can make recruitment easier for you.
Let’s get started – Posting your first job
Read this information before posting your first job.
An employer account/registration will be created when you post your first ad. To do this, you will need:
- Your job details / advertisement content
- Company logo (square is best, up to 5MB)
- URL or email address for applications
Once you have set up your job, hit the review and submit button. Your job will be sent to Recruit Smart for vetting and approval prior to going live. When your job is live, you will have visibility of the role on the Manage Your Jobs page. From there, you are able to edit, expire, copy or mark your job as filled.